If everything goes according to plan, I'll be teaching my class in five different locations this year.
Three of the locations are in Minnesota (Tunnel Mill, Silverwood Park, and the annual meeting of the Minnesota Guild of Metalsmiths), and two are in Wisconsin (French Hill Folk School, Driftless Folk School).
I put together a page about the class here. The class dates scheduled are listed below.
- 05/07/11 Tunnel Mill (full)
- 05/14/11 Tunnel Mill (added by popular demand)
- 06/11/11 French Hill Folk School
- 06/25/11 Driftless Folk School
- 08/13/11 French Hill Folk School
- 09/10/11 Silverwood Park
- 09/17/11 Minn. Guild of Metalsmiths
It's a one-day class with everyone getting a chance to build an oven and watch naan, pita bread, pizza, and bread getting baked in the oven.